Honolulu Property Management
We're uniquely positioned to advise you on the different components of Honolulu property management that maximizes the value of your investment.
Managing your own rental property can be a full-time job where inexperience can cost you valuable time and money. With the right kind of management support from Home River Group, we can manage your property so you turn a steady profit on your rental property. As one of the nation’s leading providers of professional Honolulu property management services, we’re experts at helping serious investors like you allocate your time and resources.Learn More About Our Services
Find Qualified Tenants.
We’ll help you minimize vacancy time and maximize rental income.
Protect Your Revenue.
It’s easy for tenants to pay on time and we take quick action if there’s a delay.
Protect Your Investment.
We include eviction assistance in your monthly management fee.
Safeguard Your Property.
We make it easy to manage repairs and maintenance.
Discover your rental investment’s potential!Free Rental Analysis
Free Rental Analysis
Find out how much your home will rent for
Why Invest In Honolulu?
Honolulu is on the island of Oahu’s south shore, is the capital of Hawaii and gateway to the U.S. island chain. The Honolulu housing market continues to be one of the most expensive in the country. With a median home price around $677,000, the value of a Honolulu home is approximately three times more than the average home in the United States. The average home in the U.S. is valued just over $216,000. Over the past several years, the Honolulu housing market has appreciated to the point where it was able to remove itself from a period of post-recession price weakness. The region has increased in price for three consecutive years and homes appreciated by 13 percent. Smart investors in the area are, therefore, the beneficiaries of a lot of new equity. Take a look at the additional advantages below which attract top investors each year:
- Property sale price for homes are down to $763,200 from $1,050,000 which is optimal for investment purchasing.
- Median rent for month has decreased to $2,575 from $2,600 over the past 6 months.
- Overall, the area shows a -5% year over year decrease which is forecasted to improve next quarter.
- The city has attracted many large corporations which associates with strong employment opportunities such as: Old Republic Title, Island Club & Spa, Title Guaranty, Hawaii Title, Hawaiian Ice, Dredging Construction and many more.
- Median Property Sale Price: $504,550
- Traditional Rental Income: $2,575
- Average price per square foot: $371
- Median household income: $67,354
- 500 Ala Moana Blvd Suite 7400
- Honolulu, HI 96813
- Phone: (808) 300-4883
- Mon-Fri: 9:00am – 5:00pm