Kailua Property Management
We're uniquely positioned to advise you on the different components of Kailua property management that maximizes the value of your investment.
Managing your own rental property can be a full-time job where inexperience can cost you valuable time and money. With the right kind of management support from Home River Group, we can manage your property so you turn a steady profit on your rental property. As one of the nation’s leading providers of professional Kailua property management services, we’re experts at helping serious investors like you allocate your time and resources.Learn More About Our Services
Inquire About Our Services
Fill out this form to learn more about our property management services.
Owner or Renter?
How We Maximize Your Investment
Find Qualified Tenants.
We’ll help you minimize vacancy time and maximize rental income.
Protect Your Revenue.
It’s easy for tenants to pay on time and we take quick action if there’s a delay.
Protect Your Investment.
We include eviction assistance in your monthly management fee.
Safeguard Your Property.
We make it easy to manage repairs and maintenance.
Discover your rental investment’s potential!Free Rental Analysis
Free Rental Analysis
Find out how much your home will rent for
Kailua Available Rentals
Why Invest In Kailua?
Long stretches of sand on Kailua Bay include Kailua Beach Park, a water sports hub, and Kalama Beach Park, with its gentle waves. Quiet Lanikai Beach overlooks the tiny, bird-rich Mokulua Islands. High above the beach, the Lanikai Pillbox Hike (Ka’iwa Ridge Trail) leads to old military bunkers. Kailua is an area in Windward Coast, Honolulu County,Hawaii with a population of 51,923. The total number of households is 15,959. The Kailua housing market is somewhat competitive. Homes in Kailua receive 1 offers on average and sell in around 61 days. The average sale price of a home in Kailua was $1.1M last month, up 11.7% since last year. The average sale price per square foot in Kailua is $536, down 15.6% since last year.Take a look at the additional advantages below which attract top investors each year:
- Property sale price for homes are down to $871,500 from $1,060,000 which is optimal for investment purchasing.
- Median rent for month has decreased to $3,320 from $3,600 over the past 6 months.
- Overall, the area shows a 2% year over year increase which is forecasted to improve further next quarter.
- The city has attracted many large corporations which associates with strong employment opportunities such as: Osmose/Ikaika, First American Title, Thunder Graphics, Fidelity National, Cavalier Construction and many more.
- Property Sale Price Range: $871,500 - $1,060,000
- Traditional Rental Income: $3,320
- Average price per square foot: $477 - $536
- Median household income: $93,892
- 500 Ala Moana Blvd Suite 7400
- Honolulu, HI 96813
- Phone: (808) 300-4883
- Mon-Fri: 9:00am – 5:00pm