Atlanta Property Management
We're uniquely positioned to advise you on the different components of Atlanta property management that maximizes the value of your investment.
Managing your own rental property can be a full-time job where inexperience can cost you valuable time and money. With the right kind of management support from Home River Group, we can manage your property so you turn a steady profit on your rental property. As one of the nation’s leading providers of professional Atlanta property management services, we’re experts at helping serious investors like you allocate your time and resources.Learn More About Our Services
Find Qualified Tenants.
We’ll help you minimize vacancy time and maximize rental income.
Protect Your Revenue.
It’s easy for tenants to pay on time and we take quick action if there’s a delay.
Protect Your Investment.
We include eviction assistance in your monthly management fee.
Safeguard Your Property.
We make it easy to manage repairs and maintenance.
Discover your rental investment’s potential!Free Rental Analysis
Free Rental Analysis
Find out how much your home will rent for
Why Invest In Atlanta?
Atlanta is a large city located in the state of Georgia. With a population of 486,290 people and 175 constituent neighborhoods, Atlanta is the largest community in Georgia. Atlanta real estate is some of the most expensive in Georgia, although Atlanta house values don't compare to the most expensive real estate in the U.S. One thing noticeable about Atlanta, is that it has a large population of people who are young, single, educated, and upwardly-mobile career starters. The per capita income in Atlanta in 2010 was $40,595, which is wealthy relative to Georgia and the nation. This equates to an annual income of $162,380 for a family of four which attracts real estate investors year over year. Take a look at the additional advantages below which attract top investors each year:
- The largest percentage at 24% of property home sale prices range between $132K to $263K.
- A most popular “types” of homes is apartment complexes at 48% versus single-family homes at 39%.
- The city has attracted many large corporations which associates with strong employment opportunities such as: Fort Benning, Wellstar Health System, Emory University, Lockheed Martin, and the Georgia Power Company and many more.
- The greatest percentage at 34% of property homes are 2 bedrooms.
- Median Property Sale Price: $286,119
- Traditional Rental Income: $1445
- Homeownership vs. Renters: 40.3% vs.59.7% with 18.2% Vacant