Albuquerque Property Management
We're uniquely positioned to advise you on the different components of Albuquerque property management that maximizes the value of your investment.
Managing your own rental property can be a full-time job where inexperience can cost you valuable time and money. With the right kind of management support from Home River Group, we can manage your property so you turn a steady profit on your rental property. As one of the nation’s leading providers of professional Albuquerque property management services, we’re experts at helping serious investors like you allocate your time and resources.Learn More About Our Services
Inquire About Our Services
Fill out this form to learn more about our property management services.
Owner or Renter?
How We Maximize Your Investment
Find Qualified Tenants.
We’ll help you minimize vacancy time and maximize rental income.
Protect Your Revenue.
It’s easy for tenants to pay on time and we take quick action if there’s a delay.
Protect Your Investment.
We include eviction assistance in your monthly management fee.
Safeguard Your Property.
We make it easy to manage repairs and maintenance.
Discover your rental investment’s potential!Free Rental Analysis
Free Rental Analysis
Find out how much your home will rent for
Albuquerque Available Rentals
Why Invest In Albuquerque?
Albuquerque is a very large city located in the state of New Mexico. With a population of 560,513 people, Albuquerque is the largest city in New Mexico. It is one of the country’s fastest growing metro areas with the economy centering around science, medicine, technology, commerce, education, entertainment and culture outlets. Albuquerque home values have gone up 17.7% over the past year. The median list price per square foot in Albuquerque is $155. Take a look at the additional advantages below which attract top investors each year:
- The largest percentage at 44.2% of property home sale prices range between $127,001 - $254,000.
- A most popular “types” of homes is single-family homes at 62.4%.
- The city has attracted many large corporations which associates with strong employment opportunities such as: Kirtland Air Force Base, Sandia National Laboratories, Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute, Presbyterian Health Services, and many more.
- Albuquerque was also the founding location of MITS and Microsoft.
- The greatest percentage at 42% of property homes are 3 bedrooms.
- Median Property Sale Price: $305,000
- Traditional Rental Income: $1309
- Homeownership vs. Renters: 59.1% vs. 40.9% with 8.7% Vacant
- 6565 Americas Parkway NE Ste 200
- Albuquerque, NM 87110
- Phone: (505) 604-8291
- Mon-Fri: 9:00am – 5:00pm