Charlotte Property Management
We're uniquely positioned to advise you on the different components of Charlotte property management that maximizes the value of your investment.
Managing your own rental property can be a full-time job where inexperience can cost you valuable time and money. With the right kind of management support from Home River Group, we can manage your property so you turn a steady profit on your rental property. As one of the nation’s leading providers of professional Charlotte property management services, we’re experts at helping serious investors like you allocate your time and resources.Learn More About Our Services
Find Qualified Tenants.
We’ll help you minimize vacancy time and maximize rental income.
Protect Your Revenue.
It’s easy for tenants to pay on time and we take quick action if there’s a delay.
Protect Your Investment.
We include eviction assistance in your monthly management fee.
Safeguard Your Property.
We make it easy to manage repairs and maintenance.
Discover your rental investment’s potential!Free Rental Analysis
Free Rental Analysis
Find out how much your home will rent for
Why Invest In Charlotte?
Charlotte is a very large city located in the state of North Carolina. With a population of 859,035 people and 200 constituent neighborhoods, Charlotte is the largest community in North Carolina. The Charlotte metropolitan area is even larger – home to roughly two and a half million people. It is one of the country’s fastest growing metro areas, and it was the second fastest growing city in the southeastern United States. Charlotte home values have gone up 8.9% over the past year and Zillow predicts they will rise 6.5% within the next year. The median list price per square foot in Charlotte is $144, which is higher than the Charlotte-Concord-Gastonia Metro average of $129. Take a look at the additional advantages below which attract top investors each year:
- The largest percentage at 41% of property home sale prices range between $130K to $260K.
- A most popular “types” of homes is single-family homes at 56%.
- The city has attracted many large corporations which associates with strong employment opportunities such as: Bank of America, Balfour, Coca-Cola, Snyder’s-Lance, Wells Fargo, LendingTree, Metlife and many more.
- The greatest percentage at 37% of property homes are 3 bedrooms.
General Investment property statistics below provide a high-level overview of the investment performance:
- Median Property Sale Price: $208,791
- Traditional Rental Income: $1515
- Homeownership vs. Renters: 53.1% vs.46.9% with 7.8% Vacant