Tulsa Property Management
We're uniquely positioned to advise you on the different components of Tulsa property management that maximizes the value of your investment.
Managing your own rental property can be a full-time job where inexperience can cost you valuable time and money. With the right kind of management support from Home River Group, we can manage your property so you turn a steady profit on your rental property. As one of the nation’s leading providers of professional Tulsa property management services, we’re experts at helping serious investors like you allocate your time and resources.Learn More About Our Services
Find Qualified Tenants.
We’ll help you minimize vacancy time and maximize rental income.
Protect Your Revenue.
It’s easy for tenants to pay on time and we take quick action if there’s a delay.
Protect Your Investment.
We include eviction assistance in your monthly management fee.
Safeguard Your Property.
We make it easy to manage repairs and maintenance.
Discover your rental investment’s potential!Free Rental Analysis
Free Rental Analysis
Find out how much your home will rent for
Why Invest In Tulsa?
Tulsa is a large city located in the state of Oklahoma. With a population of 401,800 people and 126 constituent neighborhoods, Tulsa is the second largest community in Oklahoma. Tulsa is neither predominantly blue-collar nor white-collar, instead having a mixed workforce of both blue-collar and white-collar jobs. Overall, Tulsa is a city of sales and office workers, professionals, and service providers. There are especially a lot of people living in Tulsa who work in office and administrative support (13.78%), sales jobs (10.58%), and management occupations (8.77%). The per capita income in Tulsa in 2010 was $28,717, which is wealthy relative to Oklahoma, and upper middle income relative to the rest of the US. This equates to an annual income of $114,868 for a family of four. Take a look at the additional advantages below which attract top investors each year:
- The largest percentage at 37% of property home sale prices range between $114K to $227K.
- A most popular “types” of homes is single-family homes at 64%.
- The city has attracted many large corporations which associates with strong employment opportunities such as: Helmerich & Payne, Sunoco, Williams Companies, Conoco-Phillips, OneOk, QuikTrip and many more.
- The greatest percentage at 41% of property homes are 3 bedrooms.
- Median Property Sale Price: $131,227
- Traditional Rental Income: $800-$990
- Homeownership vs. Renters: 60% vs.30% with 10% Vacant
- 8018 S Memorial Drive
- Tulsa, OK 74133
- Phone: (539) 302-5231
- Mon-Fri: 9:00am – 5:00pm