Chattanooga Property Management
We're uniquely positioned to advise you on the different components of Chattanooga property management that maximizes the value of your investment.
Managing your own rental property can be a full-time job where inexperience can cost you valuable time and money. With the right kind of management support from Home River Group, we can manage your property so you turn a steady profit on your rental property. As one of the nation’s leading providers of professional Chattanooga property management services, we’re experts at helping serious investors like you allocate your time and resources.Learn More About Our Services
Find Qualified Tenants.
We’ll help you minimize vacancy time and maximize rental income.
Protect Your Revenue.
It’s easy for tenants to pay on time and we take quick action if there’s a delay.
Protect Your Investment.
We include eviction assistance in your monthly management fee.
Safeguard Your Property.
We make it easy to manage repairs and maintenance.
Discover your rental investment’s potential!Free Rental Analysis
Free Rental Analysis
Find out how much your home will rent for
Why Invest In Chattanooga?
Chattanooga is a relatively large city located in the state of Tennessee. With a population of 181,099 people and 49 constituent neighborhoods, Chattanooga is the fourth largest community in Tennessee. Served by multiple railroads and Interstate highways, Chattanooga is a transit hub. Today, major industry that drives the economy includes automotive, advanced manufacturing, food and beverage production, healthcare, insurance, tourism, and back office and corporate headquarters. Its official nickname is "Scenic City", alluding to the surrounding by mountains and ridges. Unofficial nicknames include "River City", "Chatt", "Nooga", "Chattown", and "Gig City", the latter a reference its claims that it has the fastest internet service in the Western Hemisphere. Take a look at the additional advantages below which attract top investors each year:
- The largest percentage at 42% of property home sale prices range between $141,001-$282,000.
- A most popular “types” of homes is single-family homes at 59%, with apartment complexes at 23.2%.
- The city has attracted many large corporations which associates with strong employment opportunities such as: Access America Transport, the National Model Railroad Association, PepsiCo, Cigna, AT&T, T-Mobile USA, Amazon.com, Volkswagen and many more.
- The greatest percentage at 36.1% of property homes are 2 bedrooms following 3 bedrooms at 34.9%.
- Median Property Sale Price: $168,000 (On Trulia)
- Traditional Rental Income: $1,250
- Homeownership vs. Renters: 50% vs. 50% with 11.9% Vacant
- 1007 Ashland Terrace
- Chattanooga, TN 37415
- Phone: (423) 648-6676
- Mon-Fri: 9:00am – 5:00pm