Nashville Property Management
We're uniquely positioned to advise you on the different components of Nashville property management that maximizes the value of your investment.
Managing your own rental property can be a full-time job where inexperience can cost you valuable time and money. With the right kind of management support from Home River Group, we can manage your property so you turn a steady profit on your rental property. As one of the nation’s leading providers of professional Nashville property management services, we’re experts at helping serious investors like you allocate your time and resources.Learn More About Our Services
Find Qualified Tenants.
We’ll help you minimize vacancy time and maximize rental income.
Protect Your Revenue.
It’s easy for tenants to pay on time and we take quick action if there’s a delay.
Protect Your Investment.
We include eviction assistance in your monthly management fee.
Safeguard Your Property.
We make it easy to manage repairs and maintenance.
Discover your rental investment’s potential!Free Rental Analysis
Free Rental Analysis
Find out how much your home will rent for
Why Invest In Nashville?
Nashville is a very large city located in the state of Tennessee. With a population of 670,820 people and 151 constituent neighborhoods, Nashville is the second largest community in Tennessee. Nashville real estate is some of the most expensive in Tennessee, although Nashville house values don't compare to the most expensive real estate in the U.S. The per capita income in Nashville in 2018 was $35,243, which is wealthy relative to Tennessee, and upper middle income relative to the rest of the US. This equates to an annual income of $140,972 for a family of four. However, Nashville contains both very wealthy and poor people as well. These numerous highlights support a strong economy and attract residential investors annually.
- The largest percentage at 33.4% of property home sale prices range between $134K to $267K.
- A most popular “types” of homes are single-family homes at 51.6%.
- The city has attracted many large corporations which associates with strong employment opportunities such as: Vanderbilt University Medical Center, The Kroger Co., Amazon, Asurion, Bridgestone Americas Inc., and many more.
- The greatest percentage at 36.7% of property homes are 3 bedrooms.
- Median Property Sale Price: $288,406
- Traditional Rental Income: $1751
- Homeownership vs. Renters: 52.2% vs. 47.8% with 9.7% Vacant
- 2605 Nonconnah Blvd. Ste 150
- Memphis, TN 38132
- Phone: (615) 880-8175
- Mon-Fri: 9:00am – 5:00pm