Houston Property Management
We're uniquely positioned to advise you on the different components of Houston property management that maximizes the value of your investment.
Managing your own rental property can be a full-time job where inexperience can cost you valuable time and money. With the right kind of management support from Home River Group, we can manage your property so you turn a steady profit on your rental property. As one of the nation’s leading providers of professional Houston property management services, we’re experts at helping serious investors like you allocate your time and resources.Learn More About Our Services
Find Qualified Tenants.
We’ll help you minimize vacancy time and maximize rental income.
Protect Your Revenue.
It’s easy for tenants to pay on time and we take quick action if there’s a delay.
Protect Your Investment.
We include eviction assistance in your monthly management fee.
Safeguard Your Property.
We make it easy to manage repairs and maintenance.
Discover your rental investment’s potential!Free Rental Analysis
Free Rental Analysis
Find out how much your home will rent for
Why Invest In Houston?
Houston is an enormous city located in the state of Texas. With a population of 2,312,717 people and 605 constituent neighborhoods, Houston is the largest community in Texas. Unlike some cities where white-collar or blue-collar occupations dominate the local economy, Houston is neither predominantly one nor the other. Instead, it has a mixed workforce of both white- and blue-collar jobs. Overall, Houston is a city of sales and office workers, professionals, and service providers. The per capita income in Houston in 2010 was $30,547, which is upper middle income relative to Texas and the nation. This equates to an annual income of $122,188 for a family of four.
Take a look at the additional advantages below which attract top investors each year:
- The largest percentage of homes at 33% are properties priced to sell between $122K and $244K.
- Median rent for month has decreased to $1200 from $1450 over the past 6 months.
- The city has attracted many large corporations which associates with strong employment opportunities such as: Memorial Hermann Health System, United Airlines, Shell Oil, Chevron, Exxon Mobil and many more.
General Investment property statistics below provide a high-level overview of the investment performance:
- Median Property Sale Price: $160,190
- Traditional Rental Income: $1200
- Home ownership vs. Renters vs. Vacant/ Other: 43.3% vs. 56.8% with 11.1% other