Castle Rock Property Management
We're uniquely positioned to advise you on the different components of Castle Rock property management that maximizes the value of your investment.
Managing your own rental property can be a full-time job where inexperience can cost you valuable time and money. With the right kind of management support from Home River Group, we can manage your property so you turn a steady profit on your rental property. As one of the nation’s leading providers of professional Castle Rock property management services, we’re experts at helping serious investors like you allocate your time and resources.Learn More About Our Services
Find Qualified Tenants.
We’ll help you minimize vacancy time and maximize rental income.
Protect Your Revenue.
It’s easy for tenants to pay on time and we take quick action if there’s a delay.
Protect Your Investment.
We include eviction assistance in your monthly management fee.
Safeguard Your Property.
We make it easy to manage repairs and maintenance.
Discover your rental investment’s potential!Free Rental Analysis
Free Rental Analysis
Find out how much your home will rent for
Why Invest In Castle Rock
Named for its prominent, castle tower-shaped butte near the center of town, Castle Rock is the Home Rule Municipality and is the most populous town in the State of Colorado. Take a look at the additional advantages below which attract top investors each year:
- A most popular “types” of homes is single-family homes.
- Castle Rock's open space and parks comprise 27% of the town's total land area of parks and open space, Phillip S. Miller Park being the largest park project in the area.
- Median Property Sale Price: $467,200
- Traditional Rental Income: $1602
- Homeownership vs. Renters: 74.8% vs. 22.4% with 2.8% Vacant