Colorado Springs Property Management
We're uniquely positioned to advise you on the different components of Colorado Springs property management that maximizes the value of your investment.
Managing your own rental property can be a full-time job where inexperience can cost you valuable time and money. With the right kind of management support from Home River Group, we can manage your property so you turn a steady profit on your rental property. As one of the nation’s leading providers of professional Colorado Springs property management services, we’re experts at helping serious investors like you allocate your time and resources.Learn More About Our Services
Find Qualified Tenants.
We’ll help you minimize vacancy time and maximize rental income.
Protect Your Revenue.
It’s easy for tenants to pay on time and we take quick action if there’s a delay.
Protect Your Investment.
We include eviction assistance in your monthly management fee.
Safeguard Your Property.
We make it easy to manage repairs and maintenance.
Discover your rental investment’s potential!Free Rental Analysis
Free Rental Analysis
Find out how much your home will rent for
Why Invest In Colorado Springs
Colorado Springs, at an elevation of 6,035 ft., is a city in Colorado at the eastern foot of the Rocky Mountains. The city's Garden of the Gods park features iconic red-sandstone formations and mountain views. Take a look at the additional advantages below which attract top investors each year:
- A most popular “types” of homes is single-family homes.
- The city has attracted many large corporations which associates with strong employment opportunities such as: Fort Carson, US Air Force Academy, Space Command, Hewlett-Packard, WorldCom, Amtel, and many more.
- Median Property Sale Price: $4893760
- Traditional Rental Income: $1333
- Homeownership vs. Renters: 63% vs. 36% with 5.2% Vacant