Oklahoma City Property Management
We're uniquely positioned to advise you on the different components of Oklahoma City property management that maximizes the value of your investment.
Managing your own rental property can be a full-time job where inexperience can cost you valuable time and money. With the right kind of management support from Home River Group, we can manage your property so you turn a steady profit on your rental property. As one of the nation’s leading providers of professional Oklahoma City property management services, we’re experts at helping serious investors like you allocate your time and resources.Learn More About Our Services
Find Qualified Tenants.
We’ll help you minimize vacancy time and maximize rental income.
Protect Your Revenue.
It’s easy for tenants to pay on time and we take quick action if there’s a delay.
Protect Your Investment.
We include eviction assistance in your monthly management fee.
Safeguard Your Property.
We make it easy to manage repairs and maintenance.
Discover your rental investment’s potential!Free Rental Analysis
Free Rental Analysis
Find out how much your home will rent for
Why Invest In Oklahoma City?
Oklahoma City is notable for the relatively large number of colleges and universities in the area. There are five public universities in Oklahoma City and its suburbs. There are fifteen more private universities in and around the city. If you want to invest in the Oklahoma City housing market while catering to students, this diversity is a plus because the value of the housing isn’t tied to the rise and fall of one particular university. For those who want to know their investment will retain its value, you’ll appreciate knowing that Oklahoma City is one of the least volatile housing markets in the country. According to Census.gov, the median gross rent in Oklahoma City is approximately $800. However, the rental rate depends on where you live and how large the place is. Take a look at the additional advantages below which attract top investors each year:
- The largest percentage at 40% of property home sale prices range between $109K - $219K.
- A most popular “types” of homes is single-family homes at 70%.
- The city has attracted many large corporations which associates with strong employment opportunities such as: Devon Energy, INTEGRIS Health, Continental Resources, SandRidge Energy, Hobby Lobby, Express Inc and many more.
- The greatest percentage at 45% of property homes are 3 bedrooms.
- Median Property Sale Price: $147,676
- Traditional Rental Income: $1044
- Homeownership vs. Renters: 59.5% vs.40.5% with 10.3% Vacant