Arlington Property Management
We're uniquely positioned to advise you on the different components of Arlington property management that maximizes the value of your investment.
Managing your own rental property can be a full-time job where inexperience can cost you valuable time and money. With the right kind of management support from Home River Group, we can manage your property so you turn a steady profit on your rental property. As one of the nation’s leading providers of professional Arlington property management services, we’re experts at helping serious investors like you allocate your time and resources.Learn More About Our Services
Inquire About Our Services
Fill out this form to learn more about our property management services.
Owner or Renter?
How We Maximize Your Investment
Find Qualified Tenants.
We’ll help you minimize vacancy time and maximize rental income.
Protect Your Revenue.
It’s easy for tenants to pay on time and we take quick action if there’s a delay.
Protect Your Investment.
We include eviction assistance in your monthly management fee.
Safeguard Your Property.
We make it easy to manage repairs and maintenance.
Discover your rental investment’s potential!Free Rental Analysis
Free Rental Analysis
Find out how much your home will rent for
Arlington Available Rentals
Why Invest In Arlington?
Arlington is a relatively large town located in the state of Virginia. With a population of 234,965 people and 57 constituent neighborhoods, Arlington is the fourth largest community in Virginia. Arlington home prices are not only among the most expensive in Virginia, but Arlington real estate also consistently ranks among the most expensive in America. Arlington is a decidedly white-collar town, with fully 93.27% of the workforce employed in white-collar jobs, well above the national average. Overall, Arlington is a town of professionals, managers, and sales and office workers. Investors choose wisely in Arlington. Take a look at the additional advantages below which attract top investors each year:
- The largest percentage at 28% of property home sale prices range between $563K to $845K.
- A most popular “types” of homes is apartment complexes at 58%, with single-family homes at 26%.
- The city has attracted many large corporations which associates with strong employment opportunities such as: NII Holdings, Mars Incorporated, SpaceQuest, XO Communications, Capital One, Freddie Mac and many more.
- The greatest percentage at 31% of property homes are 1 bedroom.
- Median Property Sale Price: $667,990
- Traditional Rental Income: $2470
- Homeownership vs. Renters: 43.9% vs56.1% with 8.4% Vacant
- 1640 Boro Place, 4th Floor
- McLean, VA 22102
- Phone: (571) 435-8900
- Email: email@example.com
- Mon-Fri: 9:00am – 5:00pm