Baltimore Property Management
We're uniquely positioned to advise you on the different components of Baltimore property management that maximizes the value of your investment.
Managing your own rental property can be a full-time job where inexperience can cost you valuable time and money. With the right kind of management support from Home River Group, we can manage your property so you turn a steady profit on your rental property. As one of the nation’s leading providers of professional Baltimore property management services, we’re experts at helping serious investors like you allocate your time and resources.Learn More About Our Services
Inquire About Our Services
Fill out this form to learn more about our property management services.
Owner or Renter?
How We Maximize Your Investment
Find Qualified Tenants.
We’ll help you minimize vacancy time and maximize rental income.
Protect Your Revenue.
It’s easy for tenants to pay on time and we take quick action if there’s a delay.
Protect Your Investment.
We include eviction assistance in your monthly management fee.
Safeguard Your Property.
We make it easy to manage repairs and maintenance.
Discover your rental investment’s potential!Free Rental Analysis
Free Rental Analysis
Find out how much your home will rent for
Baltimore Available Rentals
Why Invest In Baltimore?
Baltimore is a very large coastal city (i.e. on the ocean, a bay, or inlet) located in the state of Maryland. With a population of 611,648 people and 219 constituent neighborhoods, Baltimore is the largest community in Maryland. Much of the housing stock in Baltimore was built prior to World War II, making it one of the older and more historic cities in the country. One of the nice things about Baltimore is that it is nautical, which means that parts of it are somewhat historic and touch the ocean or tidal bodies of water, such as inlets and bays. Because of this, visitors and locals will often go to these areas to take in the scenery or to enjoy waterfront activities. The per capita income in Baltimore is $28,488, which is lower middle income relative to Maryland, and upper middle income relative to the rest of the US. This equates to an annual income of $113,952 for a family of four. Take a look at the additional advantages below which attract top investors each year:
- The largest percentage at 37% of property home sale prices range between $113K to $226K.
- A most popular “types” of homes is townhomes at 52%, with single-family homes at 14%.
- The city has attracted many large corporations which associates with strong employment opportunities such as: Education Affiliates, Alban CAT, Diamond Comic, Arinc, Laureate Education, Allegis Group and many more.
- The greatest percentage at 39% of property homes are 3 bedrooms.
- Median Property Sale Price: $169,550
- Traditional Rental Income: $1304
- Homeownership vs. Renters: 45.5% vs.54.5% with 18.7% Vacant
- 3375 Ellicott Center Drive Suite 1878
- Ellicott City, MD 21041
- Phone: Investors: (410) 324-6872Renters: (410) 480-1219
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mon-Fri: 9:00am – 5:00pm