Los Angeles Property Management
We're uniquely positioned to advise you on the different components of Los Angeles property management that maximizes the value of your investment.
Managing your own rental property can be a full-time job where inexperience can cost you valuable time and money. With the right kind of management support from Home River Group, we can manage your property so you turn a steady profit on your rental property. As one of the nation’s leading providers of professional Los Angeles property management services, we’re experts at helping serious investors like you allocate your time and resources.Learn More About Our Services
Find Qualified Tenants.
We’ll help you minimize vacancy time and maximize rental income.
Protect Your Revenue.
It’s easy for tenants to pay on time and we take quick action if there’s a delay.
Protect Your Investment.
We include eviction assistance in your monthly management fee.
Safeguard Your Property.
We make it easy to manage repairs and maintenance.
Discover your rental investment’s potential!Free Rental Analysis
Free Rental Analysis
Find out how much your home will rent for
Why Invest In Los Angeles?
Los Angeles offers dramatic beaches, four-season recreational opportunities, sparkling cities, an energetic culture, and a growing population. Its robust, diversified economy is grounded in technology, entertainment, innovation and business services, supporting strong, consistent interest by renters, aspiring homeowners, and active home buyers. Take a look at the additional advantages below which attract top investors each year:
- Property sale price for homes are down to $810,000 from $863,500 which is optimal for investment purchasing.
- Houses sell quickly, the median time on market is generally only 15 days.
- Median rent for month has decreased to $4,200 from $4,500 over the past 6 months.
- Overall, the area shows a 3% year over year increase which is forecasted to improve further next quarter.
- The city has attracted many large corporations which associates with strong employment opportunities such as: Google, Apple, Disney, Orange and Intel and so many more.
- Median Property Sale Price: $810,000
- Traditional Rental Income: $4,200
- Average price per square foot: $670
- Median household income: $40,552