Chandler Property Management
We're uniquely positioned to advise you on the different components of Chandler property management that maximizes the value of your investment.
Managing your own rental property can be a full-time job where inexperience can cost you valuable time and money. With the right kind of management support from Home River Group, we can manage your property so you turn a steady profit on your rental property. As one of the nation’s leading providers of professional Chandler property management services, we’re experts at helping serious investors like you allocate your time and resources.Learn More About Our Services
Find Qualified Tenants.
We’ll help you minimize vacancy time and maximize rental income.
Protect Your Revenue.
It’s easy for tenants to pay on time and we take quick action if there’s a delay.
Protect Your Investment.
We include eviction assistance in your monthly management fee.
Safeguard Your Property.
We make it easy to manage repairs and maintenance.
Discover your rental investment’s potential!Free Rental Analysis
Free Rental Analysis
Find out how much your home will rent for
Why Invest In Chandler?
The city of Chandler has transformed over the years from an agricultural town toward a high-tech industrial city which has prompted population growth and housing demands which is ideal for rental property investors. Chandler is a diverse community with retail and commercial business opportunities with 99% of single-family homes selling in January 2019 as “traditional sale”. Take a look at the additional advantages below which attract top investors each year:
- Strong population growth 9,531 in 1960 to 259,936 in April 2019.
- Chandler provides “value” and quality of life through lowest “Valley” property taxes
- Chandler ranks 4th lowest sales tax paid by the average household in “Valley” areas
- Chandler ranks 3rd lowest property tax amounts per median single-family home in “Valley” areas.
- Chandler ranks 2nd in lowest municipal and utility services among eight largest “Valley” communities.
- The city has attracted many large corporations which associates with strong employment opportunities such as: Microchip, Orbital Sciences, eBay, PayPal, Verizon, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Intel and many more.
- Median Property Sale Price: $300,000
- Traditional Rental Income: $1,695
- Average price per square foot: $176
- Median household income: $71,463
- 3337 N. Miller Road, Suite 105
- Phoenix, AZ 85251
- Phone: (480) 970-1999
- Mon-Fri: 9:00am – 5:00pm