Mesa Property Management
We're uniquely positioned to advise you on the different components of Mesa property management that maximizes the value of your investment.
Managing your own rental property can be a full-time job where inexperience can cost you valuable time and money. With the right kind of management support from Home River Group, we can manage your property so you turn a steady profit on your rental property. As one of the nation’s leading providers of professional Mesa property management services, we’re experts at helping serious investors like you allocate your time and resources.Learn More About Our Services
Find Qualified Tenants.
We’ll help you minimize vacancy time and maximize rental income.
Protect Your Revenue.
It’s easy for tenants to pay on time and we take quick action if there’s a delay.
Protect Your Investment.
We include eviction assistance in your monthly management fee.
Safeguard Your Property.
We make it easy to manage repairs and maintenance.
Discover your rental investment’s potential!Free Rental Analysis
Free Rental Analysis
Find out how much your home will rent for
Why Invest In Mesa?
The city of Mesa, just east of Phoenix is a culture rich in archaeological finds and artifacts of natural history which current population is approaching 500,000. The population has experienced growth due to stability within the economy, warm climate, great transportation and great schools which provide for strong single-family home investment opportunities. Take a look at the additional advantages below which attract top investors each year:
- Single-family homes typically receive and accept 1 offer.
- Homes sell for approximately 1% below list price and pending sale duration approximately 42 days.
- Move-in ready, quality homes sell for list price with pending sale duration approximately 19 days.
- The city has attracted many large corporations which associates with strong employment opportunities such as: Intel, American Airlines, Dignity Health, Banner Health, Walmart, Bank of America and many more.
- Median Property Sale Price: $245,000
- Traditional Rental Income: $1,500
- Average price per square foot: $156
- Median household income: $46,868
- 3337 N. Miller Road, Suite 105
- Phoenix, AZ 85251
- Phone: (480) 970-1999
- Mon-Fri: 9:00am – 5:00pm