Glendale Property Management
We're uniquely positioned to advise you on the different components of Glendale property management that maximizes the value of your investment.
Managing your own rental property can be a full-time job where inexperience can cost you valuable time and money. With the right kind of management support from Home River Group, we can manage your property so you turn a steady profit on your rental property. As one of the nation’s leading providers of professional Glendale property management services, we’re experts at helping serious investors like you allocate your time and resources.Learn More About Our Services
Find Qualified Tenants.
We’ll help you minimize vacancy time and maximize rental income.
Protect Your Revenue.
It’s easy for tenants to pay on time and we take quick action if there’s a delay.
Protect Your Investment.
We include eviction assistance in your monthly management fee.
Safeguard Your Property.
We make it easy to manage repairs and maintenance.
Discover your rental investment’s potential!Free Rental Analysis
Free Rental Analysis
Find out how much your home will rent for
Why Invest In Glendale?
The city of Glendale is located 9 miles northwest from Phoenix. Glendale continues to see building and land development in town. With the creation of Westgate, the city of Glendale created one of the best sports and entertainment districts in the country Take a look at the additional advantages below which attract top investors each year:
- Glendale is home to a thriving job market and a lower cost of living.
- Its proximity to Luke Airforce base drives job opportunities and demand for housing.
- With easy access to the freeway system residents and visitors have proximity to employment with in the city of Glendale or any in the
- Valley of the Sun.
- Median Property Sale Price: $245,000
- Traditional Rental Income: $1,450
- Average price per square foot: $145
- Median household income: $54,911
- 3337 N. Miller Road, Suite 105
- Phoenix, AZ 85251
- Phone: (480) 970-1999
- Mon-Fri: 9:00am – 5:00pm