Savannah Property Management
We're uniquely positioned to advise you on the different components of Savannah property management that maximizes the value of your investment.
Managing your own rental property can be a full-time job where inexperience can cost you valuable time and money. With the right kind of management support from Home River Group, we can manage your property so you turn a steady profit on your rental property. As one of the nation’s leading providers of professional Savannah property management services, we’re experts at helping serious investors like you allocate your time and resources.Learn More About Our Services
Inquire About Our Services
Fill out this form to learn more about our property management services.
Owner or Renter?
How We Maximize Your Investment
Find Qualified Tenants.
We’ll help you minimize vacancy time and maximize rental income.
Protect Your Revenue.
It’s easy for tenants to pay on time and we take quick action if there’s a delay.
Protect Your Investment.
We include eviction assistance in your monthly management fee.
Safeguard Your Property.
We make it easy to manage repairs and maintenance.
Discover your rental investment’s potential!Free Rental Analysis
Free Rental Analysis
Find out how much your home will rent for
Savannah Available Rentals
Why Invest In Savannah?
Savannah is a larger medium-sized coastal city located in the state of Georgia. With a population of 147,780 people and 71 constituent neighborhoods, Savannah is the fifth largest community in Georgia. Savannah is made interesting by being both a reasonably big city and having a major college student population: students here will find that the city provides a lot of amenities, culture, and opportunities for them. Savannah is more than just a college town, however, though the thousands of students certainly are a major part of the character of the city, as well as a contributor to the local economy. Take a look at the additional advantages below which attract top investors each year:
- One of the nice things about Savannah is that it is nautical, which means that parts of it are somewhat historic and touch the ocean or tidal bodies of water, such as inlets and bays. Because of this, visitors and locals will often go to these areas to take in the scenery or to enjoy waterfront activities.
- Savannah has a lot of people who ride the bus to and from work. In fact, for its size, Savannah has quite a high level of public transit users. Savannah’s need for inexpensive transportation options for its citizens is quite high.
- The greatest percentage at 40.3% of property homes are 3 bedrooms following 2 bedrooms at 31.6%.
- Median Property Sale Price: $201,835
- Traditional Rental Income: $1,476
- Homeownership vs. Renters: 40.6% vs. 59.4% with 14.6% Vacant
- 3675 Crestwood Pkwy Ste 400
- Duluth, GA 30096
- Phone: (770) 998-9300
- Mon-Fri: 9:00am – 5:00pm