Vernonburg Property Management
We're uniquely positioned to advise you on the different components of Vernonburg property management that maximizes the value of your investment.
Managing your own rental property can be a full-time job where inexperience can cost you valuable time and money. With the right kind of management support from Home River Group, we can manage your property so you turn a steady profit on your rental property. As one of the nation’s leading providers of professional Vernonburg property management services, we’re experts at helping serious investors like you allocate your time and resources.Learn More About Our Services
Find Qualified Tenants.
We’ll help you minimize vacancy time and maximize rental income.
Protect Your Revenue.
It’s easy for tenants to pay on time and we take quick action if there’s a delay.
Protect Your Investment.
We include eviction assistance in your monthly management fee.
Safeguard Your Property.
We make it easy to manage repairs and maintenance.
Discover your rental investment’s potential!Free Rental Analysis
Free Rental Analysis
Find out how much your home will rent for
Why Invest In Vernonburg?
Vernonburg is a town in Chatham County, Georgia, United States, about 10 miles south of downtown Savannah. It is located at a sharp curve along the Vernon River, a tidal creek. The population was 139 at the 2020 census. Take a look at the additional advantages below which attract top investors each year:
- With a nice mix of college students, safety from crime, and decent walkability, the Vernonburg neighborhood rates highly as a college student friendly place to live, and one that college students and their parents may want to consider.
- The greatest percentage of property homes are 3 bedroom homes, following 2 bedrooms.
- Median Property Sale Price: $477,790, which is a 30.1% increase from 2021 to 2022.
- Traditional Rental Income: $1,288
- Homeownership vs. Renters: 86% vs. 13% with 14.6% Vacant
- 3675 Crestwood Pkwy Ste 400
- Duluth, GA 30096
- Phone: (770) 998-9300
- Mon-Fri: 9:00am – 5:00pm